cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line dead, no broadband either

mike2610
Not applicable

Phone line dead, no broadband either

Hi, yesterday my phone line went dead (no dial tone, incoming calls automatically sent to answer phone), but broadband was still working. Phoned your call centre and they indicated a fault at my exchange - help ticket was opened but has been closed (stating fault on openreach side of MDF whatever that means), since then my broadband has also stopped working and I have had no further updates. When trying to access the internet it takes me to the technicolour login page, and I can't seem to get this to log me in either.
Could this be looked into please?
I am also going to be out of pocket due to having to call you on my mobile which is expensive, not to mention the inconvenience of having no phone or broadband.
Thanks for your help
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Phone line dead, no broadband either

Hi there,
I'll take a look and report back, but in the mean time you can save money calling on a mobile by ringing us on 03451400200 - that should be included in your plan's minutes Smiley
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Phone line dead, no broadband either

The phone fault was raised and hasn't been closed off yet though does show that it's currently under investigation. We'll take another look around lunchtime today and if there's no more information we'll give them a shout and see what's going on with it. Sorry it's not working (and has in fact got worse!)