cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line dead,broadband ok

jotl1

Phone line dead,broadband ok

I can see some of you have had poor service. I can only say I had an excellent service from plusnet. Reported my phone Friday 30 th Dec  was out of action to plus net ,received e mail confirming it had been reported to their supplier and  would expect work to be done by 3rd Jan. Given holiday period I wasn't holding my breath. However  engineer was here on the 3 rd and fixed the problem which was in their outside junction box.

I have had plusnet since 2012 and never had to report any problems before and given some of the problems others have had wasn't expecting much,so thank you plusnet for such a quick service

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Phone line dead,broadband ok

Hello A warm welcome to the forums

Thanks for posting feedback about your positive experience.

It's really good to hear back when things go right. Smiley

Happy to hear your fault was fixed swiftly.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
avgordon
Dabbler

Can you send the same engineer to me?  I reported the same problem ages ago  (see money for nothing) and nobody at plus seems to have a clue and neither did the engineer who came out.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @avgordon,

Unfortunately I'm not sure this is/was the same as the situation described in your thread. Partly because you've advised that your line is ok when testing with an old cordless phone you had.

avgordon wrote:
My digital phone is not working, it comes up with check phoneline. I bought a new phone and got the same result.  I tried a cordless phone and this is ok except it is old and the ringer doesn't work.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet