cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone dead 4 days, no response from plusnet!

Rustyme
Dabbler

Phone dead 4 days, no response from plusnet!

I also raised this in the feedback forum.
My line is dead and has been for 4 days and thus far Plusnet have not even responded to say they are looking into it.
I have tried different phones and the master socket etc but the fault is on the line.
Ticket  ref  89758005
Plusent can you please sort my phone line that has not been working for 4 days yet I am still paying you for!
At least tell me you are looking at it!
Also let me know how I can escalate this to management, it is shocking customer service.
4 REPLIES 4
Rustyme
Dabbler

Re: Phone dead 4 days, no response from plusnet!

Thank goodness, finally got a response.
Fault lies at exchange and is with BT.
Hope to have it sorted soon but Plusnet really need to get this ticket system and their CS in order - I hope they are working on it.
Otherwise good company and I use because of good broadband service and British based CS which is important to me.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Afternoon Rustyme,
Please accept our apologies for the delay in getting those initial test results back to raise the fault. Hopefully we should see a resolution to this for you soon and your service will be restored.
Please let us know how you get on with the planned fix if this hasn't happened already.
Rustyme
Dabbler

Thank you Adam, still not repaired as yet. no contact from BT or further notice of planned fix. I will keep you updated.
dick:quote
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi again Rustyme,
It looks like the estimated repair date was placed on the support ticket for you yesterday and they have quoted the fix as tomorrow (13/08/14) for you so you should see the service restored tomorrow.
Please let us know how you get on with this.