cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone and internet down

lshiel

Phone and internet down

Hello,
Is anyone else currently experiencing problems with their phone and internet in the West London area? We have no dial tone and the internet is not working at all. This has been the case since Tuesday and they are saying that it will be fixed by midnight tonight, although to be honest I am doubtful.

Apparently it's the 'telephone exchange' but it seems odd that it's only affecting us.
5 REPLIES 5
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Phone and internet down

It looks like a disconnection somewhere along the line (dis in exchange) which could mean just you.
It seems to be sorted now though. Please let us know if we can assist further.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
whosjack1

It's not sorted, I have the same problem although I have no dial tone I do have intermittent an slow broadband. I'm in North West London
KatC
Grafter

@ whosjack1
Welcome to the forums  Smiley
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. Having checked the account I can see it is in hand with the suppliers. Once we have an update we shall keep you updated via the member center.
whosjack1

Thanks for looking into this. I've been without the phone and have had limited broadband for 6 days now and it's still not sorted. When will this be fixed?
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Your ETA was yesterday and no further information is on the openreach portal. I'll have to ring them, and then I'll update your ticket.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team