cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone and broadband have not been working for some days.

unions

Phone and broadband have not been working for some days.

HI
I reported via online chat last Saturday that my phone  is unusable as all I get is crackling on the line. Broadband was slow and intermittent and now seems to have packed up completely.
Why has Plusnet not responded to me and when will they sort out this problem?
I would like someone from  Plusnet to contact me immediately.
Thanks.
Cry
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Phone and broadband have not been working for some days.

Hi unions,
I'm sorry you've not had a reply to your ticket since confirming you carried out the checks we asked you to do.
We'll need to arrange an engineer visit before we can proceed.
Can you please either reply here or update the ticket to let us know if you can be available perhaps on Friday or early next week?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
unions

Hi Adam
Thanks for replying.
I will be available for an engineer's visit next Monday 29th Feb, in the morning would be best. The morning of Tuesday 1st March would also be possible.
Please could you let me know when the engineer will be coming, by SMS if possible as I am having to use internet cafes until the Broadband at home is working again.
Regards.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello there. I've updated your ticket.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button