cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone & Broadband NOT working since 17th September

Stevew1952

Phone & Broadband NOT working since 17th September

Question nr 91729387
Reported my phone line & broadband was not working on the 17th September 14, informed engineer would need to visit my property arranged for the 29th September but was cancelled, I offered  3 more time periods I was available , but no contact since the 29th September. Sent messages every day but nobody has come back to me, very unprofessional by Plusnet. Very important that the line & broadband are repaired.
10 REPLIES 10
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Phone & Broadband NOT working since 17th September

I can see an appointment has been booked in already. Not sure why this isn't on the ticket so apologies for the delay in us getting back to you.
I'll update the ticket in detail shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Stevew1952

Received your message we cannot do Thursday pm. We r available Friday am, Saturday pm, Sunday am,  Monday am or pm & Tuesday am or pm.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi,
No worries, I've just changed that for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Stevew1952

Phone now working 10/10 however broadband is still down how do I reconnect? 
Stevew1952

Broadband still down . DSL connection down what does this mean & how do I reconnect.
SharonBrown
Grafter

Hiya Stevew1952.  I'm sorry you're still having difficulties with your broadband connection.  Having had a quick look at this side, I can see that it's not connected at the exchange so I'll run some diagnostics and come back to you shortly.
Best wishes
Sharon
SharonBrown
Grafter

Hi again!  I've checked through the account and the connection and I can see that the faults team are already dealing with it.  I have also progressed the fault that they had already raised so they will probably be in touch at some point to arrange an engineer appointment.  I've updated them on the fact that the broadband is still not working and they will be in touch shortly.  Hope they manage to get to the bottom of it for you  Smiley
Stevew1952

Internet finally back on 20/10/14 originally reported 17/09/14. Openreach engineer installed new phone/internet socket however bedroom extension phone now not working, was fine before visit. Need engineer to visit again to sort out bedroom extension. Have been unable to use phone/internet since 16/9/14 until 14/10/14 trust my account will be credited for the lost time & any compensation which I feel we are due. 
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi Stevew1952
Glad to hear you're back online. I've commented on your faults ticket as a reminder to the faults team to process a refund of downtime when they review your ticket shortly.
Please let us know if you've got any further queries Smiley
Alex.
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Stevew1952

Still waiting for a refund to be placed on my account for the lost time I incurred approx 5 weeks. Seems to be as slow as your response to sort out my loss of phone & internet connection.