cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line non operational for 30 days......BT accept fault is theirs.....aaargh

uplander
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Phone Line non operational for 30 days......BT accept fault is theirs.....aaargh

I have raised Two Questions with Plusnet since 25 June,  basically because fault is not fixed...

no sign of anyone digging to fix a broken wire in the outside roadway/ footpath. I am getting a lot of flak from family.  

I pay the Plusnet bills  but family members having to use their own mobiles.  

Why am I paying standing charges for u/s system.?. Very disenchanted with BT Openreach via Plus.net.

4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Phone Line non operational for 30 days......BT accept fault is theirs.....aaargh

What do your open tickets advise? See the link below if you do not know how to find tickets.

If a dig is required then local authority permission might be required along with traffic management / diversion which can take time to facilitate. Do you know if there are others impacted by this issue? This site https://www.homeandbusiness.openreach.co.uk/help-support/local-network-status-checker might offer some clues to what BTOR are doing.

As for service charges, these are refunded after the issue has been fixed (when the total duration of the fault is known).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Phone Line non operational for 30 days......BT accept fault is theirs.....aaargh

Hi @uplander

Sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing. 

I can see that the ticket has been updated this morning with the relevant information - please click here to view this. 

Please let us know how all this goes.

Thanks 

uplander
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Hello,
Evryone sympathetic but still no phone.
Other lines affected (neighbours) according to BT. Still no work being carried out, no temp line. An absolutely useless uncaring situation. PW
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @uplander 

Really sorry to hear that this is still happening. 

I've taken a look into the issue and updated the open ticket here

Thanks