cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line fault

Bluegruntfuttoc

Phone Line fault

So, when my mother joined plus net in 2011, I was really proud to recommend their services to friends and family.

I honestly can't do that any more. My mother is now 87, she walks with a frame, has asthma, and a care line button on her at all times. That button links through her landline to her support service, unless the line has a fault. However to be told it will be fixed on Wednesday and if it isn't working on Thursday, call us back, is quite frankly not good enough.

She has had a number of falls so the button is essential. I cannot get to her that quickly. Why should she stress over if her button is going to work or not?

So I tried to call tonight to explain this, and, no matter what time of day you try to call you are guaranteed a long wait with God awful 'music' surrounding loud 'white noise', which is clearly unintended.

It never used to be like this, it used to be straight though on the phone to someone who spoke clear English. They would be most helpful and not leave you to listen to durdge.

Please go back to your old ways, not this terrible non service.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Phone Line fault

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can see we've raised this as a welfare case and we'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Bluegruntfuttoc

It was raised as a welfare case after i called up, not when my mother called up about it. When I spoke to my mother she was very nervous very confused and frightened how could your representative not have picked that up.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

I've ensured feedback has been passed on regarding this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team