Phone Line down (again) and Broadband as low as .50

FIXED
Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Phone Line down (again) and Broadband as low as .50

Hi Anoush

Got to say I like this personal service lol

I am back in so if you want to send me a Text I can disconnect to suit you !

Cheers JT

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi JT

Cool. Cheesy I've just messaged you back now.

Cheers

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Fix

Hi Gandalf

Engineer visited earlier this morning. He reported nothing found on my premises - and would be submitting a lengthier Report

He said my Speed would never be totally brilliant because I am over 1K from the Green Box but I am happy with 12 to 13 that I seem to get , and this was about the fault of no Landline and spped of from 0.5 to 5.0 which has now been resolved imo

As a PS the Green Box which had the doors tied up and flimsy platic cover over it was replaced sometime yesterday and is now totally secure so that is fixed too

I would like to thank you personaly for walking me through this and happily will Tick "this Fixed my problem" box on my account because I am sure it has

Cheers once again JT

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi JT

Thanks for the overview, it's good to see that a thorough investigation was carried out and the green box has been sorted now. Thumbs_Up 

Hopefully this means that you don't experience any further issues in the future.

No problem at all for the assistance, I'm always happy to help in any way I can, and feel free to let me know if there's ever anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

I'll wrap things up on your account/ticket etc when I'm back in the office on Monday.

Cheers,

Anoush 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet