cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line Down

Bandicoot

Phone Line Down

I had my new phone line installed on monday and i was able to make and receive calls on it until wednesday when i could not get a dial tone anymore, ive done all the test and raised a ticket (91791233) but no response yet. Any idea how to fix this? could it be related to my broadband that I am waiting on confirmation on? ive read in other forums that plusnet need to confirm it their side before it goes live so is there a way to speed this up?
2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Phone Line Down

Hi Bandicoot,
Welcome Smiley
I can see that someone picked up your ticket correspondence before I had the chance to pick this up, and has raised a phone fault with Openreach. There's a resolution date for the 24th on this one, so we'll refund you a few days worth of line rental.
As for your broadband order......so far so good. There are no delays and I'm expecting it to complete Monday. Your account will be activated on from our side on this day, and as soon as you get a text/email from us, you should be able to get online.
Hope this helps.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Bandicoot

Re: Phone Line Down

Just got a phone call to say that whoever was installing my broadband got something wrong and switched me over to another input or something. Phone line is working fine now but is there any way to speed up the broadband connection? ive been without it for a few weeks now and using my phone is costing me loads