cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Extras

tomxlisa
Grafter

Phone Extras

How long does it take for things to become active when you add extras to your package, caller display for example?.
8 REPLIES 8
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Phone Extras

tomxlisa
Grafter

Thanks for that, can you take them on and off as you please, or is it every month?.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I could add extra to my package !  Wink
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Quote from: tomxlisa
Thanks for that, can you take them on and off as you please, or is it every month?.

If you remove a Call Feature such as Caller Display it takes roughly 24 hours to remove from your account completely. These features can be added back on again at any time and you will just be billed a pro rata amount if you add the feature part way through the month. If you are having issues doing it online at all, feel free to raise a ticket and we'll get that sorted for you.
Hope this helps Smiley
tomxlisa
Grafter

Thanks for that, also how do you add the voicemail extra if you wanted to, i don't want to at this time but was just saying as i cant see the option to add that extra?.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

When you look on the features page you'll see 'Advanced Call Features' towards the bottom of the page, Voicemail Extra should be there as it is not included in the features bundle that we offer.
Let me know if you're still having problems finding that feature Smiley
tomxlisa
Grafter

Yeah got it, i think it was cause i was waiting for something else to avtivate so the option for the voicemail extra wasn't showing, but it is now that the other extra is active now.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Awesome. If there's anything else I can help with, feel free to give me a shout  Smiley