cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Control Panel Information

Richchad
Rising Star

Phone Control Panel Information

I have been with PN almost 10 years now but have just switched to Home Phone and have to say the layout of the control panel isn't exactly great.. Sad
Is there plans to improve it to give options like BT do to show names as well as numbers that have been called?
Is a CSV format the only option for download, will there be a pdf file of my monthly bill?
I have made some 0800 free phone calls but they do not show on recent calls, is this correct?
Sorry about the questions, I suppose could wait until end of my first monthly bill for some of the answers but I was just curious and impatient perhaps.. Embarrassed
4 REPLIES 4
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Phone Control Panel Information

Hi - we don't have any plans to overhaul the display but we are in the process of implementing a new billing & rating engine which will inevitably change some things that you see.
Assigning names to numbers requires significant functionality that we have no plans to build
PDFs will be possible with the new billing engine
We don't receive the details of 0800 calls and as such, they cannot be displayed to you
Hope this helps
Richchad
Rising Star

Hi Ben,
Thanks for the quick informative reply.
A new billing & rating engine sounds positive anyway..
Shame no way to assign names, what about destination as other Home Phone companies show?
I guess not showing 0800 numbers is standard to all Home Phone companies including I think BT.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It certainly makes sense to put the destination in there, but any change to the customer-facing areas of the website such as this need to go through an extensive approval process before it went any where near the development teams. The work stack for those development teams is very high at the moment so I don't think that we can get this in before the new billing engine project starts. I'll definitely take this on and submit it as a requirement as part of that project for you Smiley
Richchad
Rising Star

Quote from: Ben
. I'll definitely take this on and submit it as a requirement as part of that project for you Smiley

Thanks Ben, it certainly would be a help in trying to remember where calls were made to when viewing your bill.