cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalise phone bill numbers

chuckster
Grafter

Personalise phone bill numbers

Home Phone transfer completed yesterday - no issues, no hassle - extra features added as requested, love it.  Parents were convinced their line would break but they were proved wrong (despite lots of reassurance from me!)
Anyways.. apologies if this has been asked before (did a search but returned no results):
I was wondering if it's possible, or if it could be raised as a feature request, to personalise the numbers that appear on your phone bill.  A feature such as this exists with Vodafone.  When viewing your bill you can select a phone number and then assign a name to that number.  The name then appears on the bill in place of, or with the number.  Can PlusNet look into proving this if they don't already?  It's a nice little feature to have and could be quite popular (that doesn't mean you can charge for it!)  Wink
Many thanks,
C
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Personalise phone bill numbers

Thanks,
I've raised this idea at this end, I think its a nice little idea and I'm sure a lot of our customers would find it very useful and might even help see who they are calling the most often as well as easily pin-point and associate names to certain calls made.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
vanderboon

Re: Personalise phone bill numbers

+1 on this, it's a great feature to allow you to manage your bills.