Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanently withhold number

FIXED
WS1990
Dabbler

Permanently withhold number

Hi;

I recently migrated to PN and understood that permanent number withhold could be migrated or added. It was a service that was and still is necessary for reasons I wont go into here. I know from looking at earlier posts that it can be done,. I would like this done.

For information I have raised a question 137753123 however at the time I chatted with the PN rep there was no one available who would have a fuller understanding / be able to accomplish what is required. i.e. it may be a bit hit and miss if I try to follow up by phone/chat

Hope its possible to help

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Permanently withhold number

Fix

I'll get that sorted for you now.

[edit]

It should work in the next hour or so.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
WS1990
Dabbler

Amazing customer service, thanks Mathew

I was just adding to the question, I raised when I saw the notification and that you had picked up on it and were sorting it out 3/4 of an hour ago!

Thanks for that 

regards 

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Maybe a pointer in my direction Matthew as there is one number that is permanently withheld even though it is on my family list of accepted numbers using one of those BT call Guardian phones.  

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
WS1990
Dabbler

Is that something different though? My request was to do with not giving out my caller ID by default when making calls.

If is to do with an incoming call and the incoming caller has caller ID switched off either permanently or temporarily (using a 141 prefix) no caller ID would be seen by call guardian. If that is the issue and for some reason they have caller ID permanently with-held, you could ask them to see if using the 1470 prefix gets it sent. 

regards