cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Number Withhold

FIXED
strawberryjam1

Permanent Number Withhold

Please could 'Permanent Number Withhold with 1470 override' be activated on my landline, so that when I make calls from my landline, my number is always withheld, unless I use the override?

7 REPLIES 7
strawberryjam1

Re: Permanent Number Withhold

Please could a member of the Help Team look into my request?

BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Hi @strawberryjam1. Thank you for your message. This isn't a feature that we provide however if you prefix the number you are dialling with '141' it will hide your number from the recipient. Apologies that we weren't able to provide you with the permanent number withhold feature at this time. Chris.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@BadWolf24  There are many examples of permanent withhold being activated by Plusnet in this forum so I suggest you talk to your colleagues and find someone who knows how to do it.🙄

strawberryjam1

Hi Chris @BadWolf24, this is a feature that you provide and it has been successfully activated for another customer before, as shown here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Home-Phone/Permanent-Number-Withhold/m-p/1762222#M32221. Therefore, please could you or another member of your team activate the 'Permanent Number Withhold with 1470 override' on my landline as soon as possible please? Thanks

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us @strawberryjam1

We've placed the order for you now, please allow up to 24 hours for this to activate

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BadWolf24 wrote:

Hi @strawberryjam1. Thank you for your message. This isn't a feature that we provide however if you prefix the number you are dialling with '141' it will hide your number from the recipient. Apologies that we weren't able to provide you with the permanent number withhold feature at this time. Chris.

This is very poor staff not knowing what PlusNet can offer

Training comes to mind

HD

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

It doesn’t look like this is an officially offered feature https://www.plus.net/help/phone/call-features/

I suspect it’s something some advisers have done in the past because it’s technically possible so it’s expected. Even though it’s not part of the offering.