Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parents phone & internet cut off.

PJC1
Interested

Parents phone & internet cut off.

On behalf of my parents.

My parents are in their early eighties. My father has just had heart surgery, my mother is looking after him & Plusnet has cut their phone & BB off.

My mother has spent 2.5 hr on the phone ( On her MB ), to find that Plusnet cant seem to sort this issue, so just cut her off.

I am asking .... could some one from Plusnet please just sort this out.

Ive seen the adverts & throught this Plusnet were a good company, but maybe they are all the same - just advertise for new customers to replace the one's you loose ?

3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 72

Re: Parents phone & internet cut off.

Hello @PJC1,

We are sincerely sorry to hear of the experience they have had, and would like to assure you this is not the level of service we aim to provide.

We would like to look into this for you, please can you private message me the account username, or address details including post code and name on the account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
PJC1
Interested

Hi Sammy

Parents post code [Removed]

I think you are sorting now, as my partner posted on your facebook page.

My parents had a call yesterday evening & it's being looked at this morning.

My Mum said they were very helpful on the phone - a bit different from when she rang in.

Thank you for getting back to me & I hope this gets sorted.

Thanks

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 72

Hello @PJC1,

Thanks for getting back to me. It was myself that is dealing with it and got the ball rolling this morning. I will be calling them after lunch time to catch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team