Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN Home phone

daskinner
Grafter

PN Home phone

Hi,
I switched to PN from BT on the 14th and have paid for the 12 months upfront in full however yesterday BT wrote to me saying thank you for staying with us and offered me unlimited calls for an extra £3 per month. I’m confused as to why BT are writing to me?
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: PN Home phone

I think you should ask BT that Smiley
I'm afraid it's not really a question that we can answer - just sounds like an automated letter that went wrong.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've just double checked to make sure your service was moved over correctly and it definitely was. What was the date on the letter? I'm just wondering if they sent that before the transfer. As you may know BT should have picked up on the fact that you've moved so they can cancel your account as appropriate, I'd advise contacting them to make sure it has been.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
daskinner
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
I think you should ask BT that Smiley
I'm afraid it's not really a question that we can answer - just sounds like an automated letter that went wrong.

I dont think so as it says thank you for staying with us.
Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
I've just double checked to make sure your service was moved over correctly and it definitely was. What was the date on the letter? I'm just wondering if they sent that before the transfer. As you may know BT should have picked up on the fact that you've moved so they can cancel your account as appropriate, I'd advise contacting them to make sure it has been.

I'm in work so I can't check the date, I recieved the letter yesterday. I did get a letter from BT confirming we had cancelled last week.
I was kind of hoping this was something PN could sort out as they handled the cancellation and transfer.. I'll get the paperwork tonight and call them tomorrow.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: daskinner
I was kind of hoping this was something PN could sort out

I'm afraid there's not really anything we could do. It's probably either a mistake on their side or just the way the letter is phrased, though if we receive notification that the phone is being moved away from us we'll certainly be in touch with you before it goes through.