cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of contract price when changing calling plan

davids1
Hooked

Out of contract price when changing calling plan

I recently joined Plusnet and have a deal on broadband. At the time of joining I added the Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls package at £8.00 per month.

We've since decided that we can just use our mobile phones to make outgoing call as we've a huge number of spare minutes there.

I tried changing my call plan to Pay as you call (Line only), but when I go to the next screen it quotes me the out of contract price for my broadband, and a total amount that is more than I'm paying now! 

If I proceed will I loose my remaining 16 months of discounted broadband, or is it just a display issue? 

4 REPLIES 4
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Out of contract price when changing calling plan

Hi @davids1 

Removing a call feature should not affect your broadband price at all. 

Can you try and complete the change for us. If the BB price does indeed change, then we would be able to add on the discounts that fall off. 

Thanks, 

MoR

davids1
Hooked

Many thanks, I've gone ahead and made the change to the call plan - I'll keep an eye on the billing. 

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

No worries @davids1 

Give us a yell if we need to do anything. 

Thanks, 

MoR

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@davids1 

A warm welcome to the forums.

It is a little confusing that the change product journey on the website is not cognisant of any discounts being applied to an account.  The system advises of the full undiscounted prices at all times … leading to queries such as this.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.