cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our award winning customer service team are waiting to help..Oops something seems to have gone wrong

chris846

Our award winning customer service team are waiting to help..Oops something seems to have gone wrong

1 No dial tone (problem for about 2 weeks, on an off), no ringing on incoming calls.

2 On-line phone troubleshooter doesn't work (can't find the troubleshooter, erm troubleshooter...)

3 Web chat unavailable due to demand (greyed out)

4 Tried dialling help number, but has 30 minute queue

5 Googled a plusnet line checker and found a link to this forum, tried the phone checker...

6 Returns a message saying "Oops something seems to have gone wrong" (you're not kidding, huh) "our award-winning customer service team are waiting to help" (factually incorrect, per 3 & 4 ante)

7 Return to 4 ante (which is a closed loop error)

8 Plusnet currently uncontactable, except via this forum.

9 Over to you, Plusnet....

Over to you, Plusnet.

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Our award winning customer service team are waiting to help..Oops something seems to have gone w

Welcome to the community forums @chris846

Looking over your account, it appears you raised a phone fault report not long before making this post. Although I do apologise if you received an error message and for any confusion this caused, when this fault was raised online via the phone troubleshooter.

The fault report is currently in hand with our suppliers and we'll provide updates via your account Here once we have more information.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused by the fault you're experiencing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
chris846

Re: Our award winning customer service team are waiting to help..Oops something seems to have gone w

Thankyou for your reply Harry. If I understand you correctly, then when I tried to use the online phone checker, it raised a fault correctly at your end, but actually gave me the error message "Ooops something seems to have gone wrong...contact our customer service team" etc. If this is the case then the online phone checker needs looking at and fixing - I think I ended up trying it four times altogether, thinking it wasn't working.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

We're aware it does that sometimes and it is under investigation.

For the record we've been advised the fault was fixed this morning.

Are you still seeing issues?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team