cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order made in July 3rd and still waiting for phone and broadband.

cardamas

Order made in July 3rd and still waiting for phone and broadband.

In theory I have phone activated from July 22nd but the topic is that in this flat I dont see where is the phone jack???!!!
I tried to call several times without any feedback.
4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Order made in July 3rd and still waiting for phone and broadband.

Hi Cardamas, welcome to the forums!
Is it possible for you to get in touch with the previous tenants?
If not, we'd need to get this raised as a fault.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cardamas

I found the phone plug and it's already installed.

SERVICE INFORMATION

You have been connected to this page due to one of the following reasons. You must now shut down your internet browser and internet applications before attempting to reconnect. This may clear the issue immediately, if not then please select the appropriate action from list below.
Your service provider is currently unable to accept your connection request, please wait and reattempt later or contact your service provider for more information.
Or
You have attempted to access an invalid Service Provider domain, check your user details.
Or
You are testing your connection using bt_test_user@startup_domain. Please proceed to next step as advised by your Service Provider
Or
You are testing your connection to your service provider using bt_test_user@domain. where "domain" is your Service Provider domain name. Please proceed to next step as advised by your Service Provider.
Or
The access circuit to your Service Provider is currently down. Your service should be resumed soon. Please try again later or contact your Service Provider
Page maintained by BTWholesale
I am waiting now....
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Looks like your router may not have been auto-configured when it was sent out.
I've updated this now, so if you factory reset it (With a pin or similar to push the button on the back) it should configure correctly and let you online  Cool
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cardamas

Thank you very much. You're the best!