cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order has been cancelled and now no phone line

pturner0112

Order has been cancelled and now no phone line

Hi - I ordered my mothers phone be changed to plusnet from BT, order was accepted and router delivered.

I received an email saying the phone line would be transferred on the 6/4/2020

On the 5/4/2020 I received an email saying that the home phone order had been cancelled.  I assumed that this meant the line would remain active with BT.

Now on the 30/4 we find that my 78 year old mother who lives alone has no telephone line.  Why has this been disconnected?

I tried calling plusnet support tonight but after a 20 minute wait was cut off as I got to speak to an operator.

This needs to be resolved  - you have left a vulnerable old lady without a telephone line.

I await your response.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Order has been cancelled and now no phone line

I'm really sorry to see this has happened. Unfortunately it could likely be the case that if we've placed orders to transfer the services over to us that orders the previous supplier have placed unnecessarily to cease the line have caused our orders to cancel and would be the same reason that the line isn't working at present. 

I'd like to be sure and to make sure that we're doing all that we can for you so please feel free to send me a private message along with the username for the account and I'll take ownership of getting this resolved for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pturner0112

Thanks Adam - Ive private messaged you.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @pturner0112

I'm picking this up now and I'll post back shortly.

[edit]

I've messaged you back now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet