cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old calls in current bill

dosch
Grafter

Old calls in current bill

When viewing "Itemised Bill" with the bill date clearly showing for instance 08/07/2008 to 07/08/2008.
Then "View details"
As well as the current details, there are calls listed which are dated well before the displayed billing period.
I don't understand.
6 REPLIES 6
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Old calls in current bill

I think thats as a result of the current hash up with the comfirmations, keep an eye on it, if it takes you over the free limit complain vigorously. 
If it is calls you have to pay for left over from last month, unfortunately they will now have to be paid.
Not very satisfactory but Crazy
dosch
Grafter

Thanks PP
Are you saying that these calls will be ones that were unconfirmed at the end of the previous billing period, so are subsequently added to this one?
I'll  trawl through the previous bill to make sure I'm not being charged twice.
I'm new to the PN phone service and I'm finding the whole billing system a bit hard to get my head round. Doesn't help that I started right in the middle of their billing problems I s'pose. Also I'm battling with the painfully slow task of switching between some of the PN pages. (as I mentioned in another thread)
Andy
pierre_pierre
Grafter

at the bottom of the details page is a link to download the details as a CSV file for using in a speadsheet, this will make life a bit easier.
I know I am on 6m speed, but dont have any trouble between pages
dosch
Grafter

Cheers for that.
This speed thing is odd indeed. It seems to only be the PN site. Sometimes the little blue loading stripe doesn't even appear in the (status bar?) at the bottom untill I've clicked, clicked or double clicked, or double double clicked. Sometimes 3 or 4 rapid clicks jolts it into action.  Undecided
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: dosch
Thanks PP
Are you saying that these calls will be ones that were unconfirmed at the end of the previous billing period, so are subsequently added to this one?

That's likely to be what's happened. It will have been compounded by the recent problems as described here.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

dosch
Grafter

To you both:
Thanks for taking the time to explain.
A