cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy at all >:(

Jeni
Grafter

Not happy at all >:(

i received an email the other day stating i was just a penny away from reaching my credit limit of £50. checked my bill online that shows i had used just £3.45 so raised a ticket to find out what was going on. it seems that plusnet havent been taking all of the money owed for the last 2 months, all they have been taking is my bb subscription and my line rental. any call charges have been ignored.
it now seems, due to their incompetence that i am going to lose my phone service for the next few weeks, i am about 3 weeks away from my next billing date. apparently theres nothing they can do. i dont have the money available in an account with a debit card, although i do have it in the bank account that the dd gets paid from. i dont have a credit card and really, i dont see why i should be having to top-up through something that is completely not my fault.
oh yeah, and now i am informed by a ticket this morning that they wont even waive the £5.76 admin fee for re-enabling outgoing calls.
to say i am fuming is an understatement, i am seriously considering moving away from the plusnet home phone service. Angry
i am absolutely fuming
2 REPLIES 2
Mand
Grafter

Re: Not happy at all >:(

Hi,
As discussed with you today I will ensure that you are not restricted and that you are refunded the OCB charge of £5.76.
I'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by this problem, I can assure you that our developers are working on it.
These problems happen very rarely TBH, although I appreciate this does not lessen the frustration when it does.
Jeni
Grafter

Re: Not happy at all >:(

thank you very much Mand. i appreciate your help in sorting this mess out and i am a much happier plusnet subscriber this afternoon Smiley