cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noisy Line

DRF
Dabbler

Noisy Line

Looks like noise on our line keeps knocking out the broadband signal.  Tried the online troubleshooter but just get an "Oops, something seems to have gone wrong" message.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Noisy Line

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing noise on your line. If you private message me your username I'll be happy to run a line test for you tomorrow morning.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Noisy Line

Thanks for your PM. Testing your line I'm not finding a definitive cause of the crackling. I've raised a ticket on your account with a few checks you can try before we book an engineer. If you would like an appointment please get back to us via the ticket on the account.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button