cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noisy Line and Can't Contact Customer Services

RevSister

Noisy Line and Can't Contact Customer Services

I have a very noisy, crackly line so I can barely hear callers. Checked handsets etc. and all the same, even with corded one. Your on-line test says the line is OK but it is definitely not. When I try to use 'Contact Us' the page sticks at that and won't allow me to send information. Please advice how I contact you properly.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Noisy Line and Can't Contact Customer Services

Hi there,
You shouldn't need to use the contact us section to report a phone fault, you can do this directly from the phone troubleshooter here: http://portal.plus.net/my-account/tools/phone-troubleshooter
Let me know if that doesn't work for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
RevSister

I have gone through the Troubleshooting process at least 5 times in the last 24 hrs - I assume these are logged on your system? Every time, when it has checked the line and says there is not a problem it offers me the 'Contact us' link which take me to the Contact Us section which does not work. I am getting fed up with no response from you. Please advise.
Chris
Legend

We're not getting the results through, I'll create a ticket on your account and if you can reply at contactus.plus.net I'll get this progressed for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
LennyNero
Hooked

I have been trying to do this all week
Chris
Legend

@LennyNero
We've replied regularly to your fault report and I can see an engineer is booked for tomorrow.
@RevSister
I see you've got an appointment for tomorrow too.