cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noise on phone line

SST

Noise on phone line

I'm inclined to agree with you.  I have been having 'phone trouble (phone sounds like a packet of biscuits being opened)  and broadband outages every day for some time.  Each time I get as far as doing a line check I get a message "Oops something has gone wrong please ring the support no."   There seems to be a permanently recorded message on the support line that the waiting time is 45 minutes.  I have received that message each day this week.  With the internet being down I don't have 45 minutes to spare.  Fed up

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed topic title to reflect issue.

2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: appalling customer service

Welcome to the forums @SST.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your phone and broadband. Unfortunately testing your phone line isn't finding a fault.

I've raised a ticket on your account with some checks to carry out. If this doesn't help resolve the issue, please respond to the ticket and we'll get a fault raised with an engineer appointment.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: appalling customer service

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Posts split to their own thread and title changed

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still