cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nobody rings back from Plusnet

DT3

Nobody rings back from Plusnet

I have 2 vulnerable people at a house in Leeds with no connection on their landline - They are new customers which changed over to Plusnet on Monday - Broadband changed over okay but phone line just comes up with a message the number is not receiving calls. I have spent hours on the phone speaking to the Plusnet team and on 3 occasions I was promised a return call and on the 3 occasions nobody call me back.Yesterday I rang the call centre and asked to be put through to a Manager - I was informed they were in a meeting and somebody would ring me back - alas nobody returned my call .

The situation is my Brother/Sister in Law are both stuck in their house unable to go out due to the restrictions with Covid 19 and are also unable to speak to the outside world because Plusnet has let them down.

What a shambles the communication is at Plusnet !!!

Come on pull you finger out and get the phone connected

2 REPLIES 2
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Nobody rings back from Plusnet

Hiya @DT3, I'm really sorry to hear about this. Can you please send me a PM with the username of the account this relates to or the full address including postcode so that I can get this looked into.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Nobody rings back from Plusnet

Hi @DT3, the orders haven't yet complete so I have raised an escalation to get this progressed. I have taken ownership of this so that I can monitor for updates.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team