cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No working phone line - 3 weeks & counting!

DawnH
Dabbler

No working phone line - 3 weeks & counting!

I've had no dial tone for over 3 weeks now and am still waiting for plusnet to get it sorted (having contacted as soon as the problem appeared, and at least twice more - so far).
According to the ticket on my account, the engineers do not appear to have been able to fix it externally, but despite having requested an engineer visit the week before last I have still not been given an appointment time.

The last update to the ticket was a week ago now, so I would just like to know what is happening with resolving this ongoing problem.

Very unimpressed with this poor level of service Sad

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No working phone line - 3 weeks & counting!

Sorry for the delayed response and for the length of time the fault is ongoing for.

I've booked the appointment for an engineers visit and updated your ticket with the timeslot.

If you need to re-arrange this, please let us know as soon as possible.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
DawnH
Dabbler

Thank you for your response.

I assume the date should be November not October.

And I hope my previous request (via the ticket system and when talking to a plusnet adviser on the phone) to be the first visit of the day (if at all possible), or at least early in the day, has been passed on, as I will need to be getting to work as soon as the problem is finally fixed.

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I assume the date should be November not October.

Yes, that's correct I did mean the 1st November. Sorry about that.

And I hope my previous request (via the ticket system and when talking to a plusnet adviser on the phone) to be the first visit of the day (if at all possible), or at least early in the day, has been passed on, as I will need to be getting to work as soon as the problem is finally fixed.

Unfortunately we can't make that request of our suppliers other than leaving notes for the engineer, but the engineer who picks the job up will read the notes when they pick the job up rather than first thing in the morning.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet