cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No usable phone line for 27 days

Brassgbits
Hooked

No usable phone line for 27 days

On the 9th December our phone line had interference on the line. I checked the usual causes even borrowed another phone. On the 10th December a ticket was raised I was told by the 13th it was to be fixed. When I phoned on the 13th I was told it had another fault by the 20th this had still not been resolved another ticket was raised. I phoned again on the 30th they told me they would escalate the problem. I still have had no date to when this issue will be fixed. We have no mobile service we're I live and have to drive 2 miles to get one. They say it is a openreach problem.

This service is disgusting and as a customer with this problem you have no were to turn to only the TV stations or news papers that will highlight Customer's plight in this situation.

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: No usable phone line for 27 days

Hi @Brassgbits,

I'm very sorry for the length of time that this fault has been ongoing for and for the inconvenience that this is causing you.

I have been in touch with our suppliers and they have advised that they are still in the process of assigning an out of hours engineer that can carry out the necessary work. I have raised feedback about the lack of updates from our suppliers and also feedback regarding our faults team as I feel that they could have chased this more with our suppliers.

Our suppliers have advised that we should receive an update on the out of hours engineer work by 08/01 - our faults team will contact you once we've received this update.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team