cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to ticket messages!

Stevenhoward35

No response to ticket messages!

Plusnet opened a ticket on weds morning as I have had no home phone or broadband. Now 5 days plus 2 days prior to that the line was so crackly it was unusable. Plusnet opened a support ticket when I reported the fault but promptly put it on hold for 2 days while BT were fixing the fault. I have received no further updates since the ticket came off hold yesterday morning nor have I received a response to the, now, 3 messages I've added to the ticket since. Please advise when my service will be back on and whether I will be refunded for the lack of service for 5 days and counting. I've had to purchase extra data for my mobile to enable me to stay connected. Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: No response to ticket messages!

Stevenhoward35

Ughhh typical!

Thanks for the info 👍
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

@Gel wrote:
always best not to add extra comments to tickets- puts them at back of queue each time Sad

I don't believe that the case anymore.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Stevenhoward35

Oh well that's a relief at least, although it means there is still no update
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

@dvorak wrote:

@Gel wrote:
always best not to add extra comments to tickets- puts them at back of queue each time Sad

I don't believe that the case anymore.

That is indeed the case: @Pettitto got all of that fixed ... just a few weeks before the incomprehensible decision to mothball the system was taken.  I know it is not seen as being fashionable, but it did have its place. Cheesy

@Stevenhoward35 - if you feel that you have helpful info to add, I suggest that you do so.  If you post the ticket number here, a forum staffer might be able to run with it for you.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there. I'm sorry about the lack of updates on your ticket.

I'm looking into this now and I'll update you shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Stevenhoward35

Much like the ticket, you haven't bothererd to update me either have you Gandalf?

Ticket number 170435886

No phone or broadband for 2 weeks now, just a pathetic offering of ever changing excuses and delays.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Stevenhoward35,

I'm really sorry that we didn't get back to you when promised. I'll pass on feedback in regards to this.

I can see that Dave has responded to the ticket and that you have arranged an engineer visit. Our faults team will be back in touch after the visit to check on the outcome of this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team