cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to my refund request (no landline or internet for over 6 weeks)

FIXED
Highlighted
SC75

No response to my refund request (no landline or internet for over 6 weeks)

Hi there,

I have made multiple requests for a refund of payments made in respect of the period 21st May 2018 to 4th July 2018, which is when I had no service at all from you.  I have closed my account because customer service before and during this period was consistently poor but, despite your operator telling my I was entitled to a full refund, you closed my account and billed me instead.

Can you action today please?  The period marks the day I reported the fault to the day it was fixed.

Sarah.

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 8

Re: No response to my refund request (no landline or internet for over 6 weeks)

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that my colleague has updated the ticket on your account that relates to this here:

Could you please confirm whether you still have the ability to access this information using your username and password?

Best wishes,

Dave

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Dave G
 Plusnet Help Team
SC75

Thanks Dave,

Can you explain why the refund period doesn't match the 'no service' period though, which was a period of 45 days?  You have refunded for 29 days.  I'm pushing this because both the BT engineer and one of your colleagues told me I was entitled to a refund for the full period of non-service because the fault was due to underground cabling.

thanks,

Sarah.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 385

Fix

Hi Sarah.

From what I can see the refund isn't actually to cover the charges you've paid for the time your service was in fault, it's a pro-rata refund because your service left us during a billing month.

That said I'm sorry to see that we haven't issued you a downtime refund, so I've worked that out now and I've updated you via your account with more info on this.

Hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team