Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone

FJT

No phone

Help please Plusnet

Job number EA4 ULE 21      Dated 9th April 2020

Promised next day connection to elderly couple in need of urgent help and no mobile phone signal

on a white flag !

Regards  FJT

9 REPLIES 9
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: No phone

I've taken this on for you and raised a 'welfare case' with Openreach. I hope to bring positive news sooner rather than later.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Wobblydog

Thanks for looking into this Tony T.

I am FJT's son and it looks like his (fibre) internet has gone down too since posting his original message here. Whether that's related to the phone I don't know and what with lockdown and no cellular access it's difficult to find out!

So any updates from your side will be gratefully received and I will endeavour to pass them on to FJT via his neighbour(s).

Many Thanks

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I'm not scheduled in the office for the next couple of days so @Gandalf has kindly agreed look after for us in my absence.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Morning @FJT and @Wobblydog 

Our suppliers escalation team are getting a precision testing officer from their complex engineering team allocated to the job today in an effort to restore the service asap. I'll check back later on this afternoon.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Wobblydog

Hi Gandalf, just to let you know it looks like the phone was fixed around 2-ish and the folks are back in touch with the world. They didn't have an engineer visit at their end so assume the problem was fixed elsewhere.

We are very grateful for your help on this.

Many Thanks

Paul

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the confirmation Paul that's really good to see!

I've passed this on to @plusnettony as I'm sure he'll be happy to see their line's fixed now too.

Let us know if there's ever anything you or they need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
FJT

Phone is now working

Thank you Plusnet  the phone now working after 8 days.......thought you had fogotten the elderly

Apologies for delay with the thanks as the broadband had stopped working again but all's well at last

FJT

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Phone is now working

Moderators Note

Topics merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Re: Phone is now working

Thanks for getting back to us @FJT 

No problem and not at all, apologies for the time it's taken us to reach this stage though. I'm happy to see both your phone and broadband are now working. I've added a credit towards your next bill to cover the time you've paid for a service you've not had. I've also made you an offer of a gesture of goodwill you can view and respond to by going Here.

Let us know if there's ever anything else you'd need help with. 

Cheers,

Anoush (and Tony - currently out of the office)

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet