cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone or internet

johnrobinson
Grafter

No phone or internet

We are pensioners stuck 2 miles from the nearest village and have  no phone.,internet connection and mobiles don't work. I drive to the village to ask to use a friends phone to get support and  get told there is a waiting time of an hour.Everything has been down since Tuesday. I have raised  several tickets and nothing seems to be happening.I fill the fault form in and it asks for a phone  number etc but they dont work anyway. We have to wait in all day incase  by some miracle an engineer  arrives.I am doing this on a friends machine- another two mile trip every time.
In the old days i could ring BT and they would be out in 24 hours.. We are starting to get worried. Certainly not a good advert for plus net We can live without the internet but  we need the phone.
John Robinson
5 REPLIES 5
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No phone or internet

Hi John,
I can see that this is in hand with our Faults team on Ticket: 82291598 and this is progressing. Our suppliers have provided us with the estimated repair time as today at midnight so our Faults team will continue to monitor this for you. We should expect to have the engineer notes come back to us over the weekend.
Hopefully this is resolved for you soon.
johnrobinson
Grafter

Thanks Linn
Does that mean nothing will be done untill  at least next week ?!
John
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No, we're expecting the work to be carried out by our suppliers today as they estimated this to be fixed by midnight tonight. If there are further delays then our Faults team should pick up on this over the weekend and they'll be back in touch with you. We want to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible.
johnrobinson
Grafter

Thanks Linn
Nothing has been fixed . Do the OR people work weeknds then?
John
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi John,
I have responded to thread: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,124678.0.html regarding this.