cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone or fibre on parents account

lesbornais

No phone or fibre on parents account

Just had a mobile call from my mum in a bit of a state. They have no phone or internet connection. This fault started yesterday afternoon. I've raised a ticket 83198184 on their account. I'm hoping its nothing massive that you guys can sort with a few clicks on your magical boxes of tricks as our line is fine and we are out of the same exchange just a different part of town.
Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
picbits
Rising Star

Re: No phone or fibre on parents account

It might be quicker for you (or your mum) to call the support line and get it logged as a fault.
Sounds like a broken line somewhere or failed card at the exchange if they have both gone down at the same time.
lesbornais

Had a response from PN this morning - fault logged with suppliers - Openreach I would guess.
Fault should be resolved by midnight Thursday - so that's effectively almost a week of no service - any refund for lack of service?Huh
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi lesbornais,
Sorry to hear of the loss of service your parents are experiencing. Our Faults team will refund any downtime during the fault as soon as this is resolved. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.