cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone line

Tempting
Grafter

No phone line

Just tried to raise a ticket and not sure if I succeeded.

I have no dial tone on my land line although my internet is working perfectly. I'd appreciate someone checking to see if I've managed to raise a ticket and if not could a helpful member of Plusnet please do so?

4 REPLIES 4
Tempting
Grafter

Re: No phone line

Please ignore this as I now have a reference number for the external fault. Grin

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,511

I'm glad to hear you sorted this.

With that said, I've had a look into this anyway and I can see our suppliers advised us this morning that they believe the issue to be resolved now. Is your phone working now?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button.
From 31st October 2022, I'll no longer have a regular presence here as I'm moving on to a new role within Plusnet.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Tempting
Grafter

Thanks @Gandalf for checking.  Not only is my phone line now working but I received a call on my mobile to inform me that the issue was resolved after they had 'cleared a fault' at the exchange.

Quick resolution with no hassle, brilliant service.

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,511

Cheers for coming back to us. I'm glad everything is working now.
Please let us know if you need any further help at all.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button.
From 31st October 2022, I'll no longer have a regular presence here as I'm moving on to a new role within Plusnet.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team