cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone line .

Myty7518

No phone line .

I switched over to plus net 2 weeks ago , they gave me new phone line and new number that wasn wanted ,, spoke to plus net who said i would get reconected today the 17 th  for both phone and broadband , ive had no phone for 2 weeks , ive had nothing nut touble with this , still no phone today or broadband can any one help , this is a nitemare wish i hadn bothered ..
2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: No phone line .

Hi Myty7518,
I'm sorry to hear that you've had no service for two weeks. We have only had ownership of your service since yesterday, so you may need to contact Sky over the last two weeks. In terms of today, you should be able to get yourself online. Have you tried connecting your service up and seeing what happens?
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Myty7518

Re: No phone line .

Hi still nothing , im cancelling this order as ive not actually had any use of it and ive paid , i want a refund ive already paid no charges etc i will return the router in the box provided , nitemare. My mum had a stroke and we have care call on it so been without the phone this long is dangerous , im going to report this to the onbusmen as its not right at all , i no its not u personally but i wish i never decided to go ahead with it ... So u will be hearing from another provider soon as ive placed an order to correct all this nitemare ..