cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone line or Internet.

Dougiel6911

No phone line or Internet.

Hi
I've not had any phone line or Internet from yesterday evening, phone line is dead and nothing showing on my router. Can you check my line as there is nothing showing out in the area.

Regards
4 REPLIES 4
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: No phone line or Internet.

Welcome to the Forum @Dougiel6911 

A PlusNet person may pick up your post (they are very active) but it still could be worthwhile phoning in a fault, if you have a mobile, as that may get things moving more quickly. 0800 432 0200

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Dougiel6911

Sorry to hear that you've lost service. I can see that you've raised this via our phone fault troubleshooter and that an external fault has been detected and raised to our suppliers here.

As things stand, the ETA for a fix is 15/01/20, however, I must stress that external faults are often resolved quickly and that the ETA is only a guide.

Hope this is resolved for you quickly.

Dave

Dougiel6911

Hi Dave, can you give me an update on this, as the Openreach engineer was out and has failed to fix the issue. Stating that I need to get in touch with my service provider. That's been 4 days now with out connection and its impacting the running of my wife's business. Please update me ASAP. Thanks
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @Dougiel6911

I can see we responded to you via Twitter yesterday regarding this.

It looks like the fault lies with the overhead cabling and due to the location of the fault they've needed to request traffic management.

As this needs to be approved by your local council and the highways agency we don't have a date for this yet but as soon as we know more we'll update you further.

Apologies for the continued inconvenience

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team