cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone and internet dropping, support not much help

kareng8
Hooked

No phone and internet dropping, support not much help

Also posting in desperation, I have no phone, internet keeps going.  I have contacted plus net through chat 6 times,each time they go through the rigmarole of checking then I get disconnected.  I am at my wits end, I am an older person with health issues and I am stuck, this has got to be the worst company ever.  Surely taking money from your account and then not providing a service is stealing.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) changed topic title

9 REPLIES 9
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Extremely Poor Customer Service

Moderators Note

This post has been split into its own topic for better visibility. 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: No phone and internet dropping, support not much help

Hello @kareng8,

I am sincerely sorry to hear you are experience an issue with your services and for your recent experience getting in touch with us.

I would firstly start by trying an alternative (preferably a new) micro filter as this can be the most common cause of the issue you are facing.

If this then fails we would advise to follow the steps sent by my colleague here,  getting back to us with the outcome.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
kareng8
Hooked

I'm still stuck with no phone and when I log into the web site chat is not available it informs me.  So my one bit of help has been use a mobile, which I don't have.  plus net doesn't care, I give up

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @kareng8

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see that you've contacted us via live chat on a few occasions but we've struggled to progress your issue as you kept disconnecting (presumably because of your internet issues).

I've taken a look at the most relevant ticket on your account, here, and would suggest that if the troubleshooting on that ticket has been exhausted an engineer would be required. I have provided the brackets for engineer appointments via the same ticket and would appreciate it if you could respond to the ticket with your availability. Once you've responded, just drop us a line here and we'll get that booked in for you.

Best wishes

Dave

kareng8
Hooked

Still no phone and no access to chat anymore, sent some times and dates as requested, but no one replied to confirm, I did stay in but no one came to fix the phone, despite threats of charges.   

kareng8
Hooked

Thank you - this [-Censored-] company has just stolen £36.00 out of my account, how can you take money for no service - no honour - no morals. Leave me without phone, no help and still take money, look after yourselves first, and sod the rest.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @kareng8, I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues with the service. Could you please reply again on the ticket here with your availability for an engineer to visit (I can only see a blank response) and let us know once done so and we will pick this up for you.

With regards to your monthly payment - once your issue is resolved we would calculate downtime at the end of the fault investigation and issue a refund for this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
kareng8
Hooked

Still no phone - tried to get help but 'oops- unable to connect' when trying to get an engineer. You win plus net I give up, i'ts too stressful, I will have to live with no phone, no internet, still at least you can take money out of my account.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @kareng8, we really do want to get this resolved for you.

If you are unable to reply on the ticket, please can you reply to the text I have sent and let me know once done so.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team