cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No line rental saver option when ordering FTTC?

SaneDave
Dabbler

No line rental saver option when ordering FTTC?

Hi,
I'm just going through the sign-up for FTTC and was going to add the phone line too but i don't get the option to pay the year line rental upfront. I get to the end and it has added the £12.99 option. I don't want to hit the final button in case i get tied in to the monthly rather than annual price. I've been back through the process twice, but still can't see anything. Have i missed something obvious?
Cheers,
Dave
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: No line rental saver option when ordering FTTC?

You may well have to do it in two separate orders
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Dave,
You cannot take up line rental saver until your phone line is active, as soon as it it go <a href="http://www.plus.net/addons/line-rental-saver/">here</a> and you will be able to active it.
SaneDave
Dabbler

Thanks for your replys. Slightly odd that it can't be added at order time, but never mind, - I can get on with the order process now I have an answer  Smiley
Cheers,
Dave
SaneDave
Dabbler

Just realised - phone isn't done until the fibre install is completed. The engineer is booked for 5/11. I guess that means I'll miss the current rental saver price, and will end up having to pay the price increase Sad
Dave
emteec
Dabbler

Signed up last week for FTTC & Home Phone.  Just before the final submission button, I received the option to choose Line Rental Saver - even though I've not yet been given a date for my phone switch.
So there is definitely no need to wait until the phone switch is complete.  I'd give Customer Services a call or use the Help Assistant (http://www.plus.net/help/?home=helptop) to raise a ticket.
mushy
Grafter

SaneDave
They have moved the date of the price increases to the 18/11 so you will still have chance to take up the current LRS price after your install date of 05/11