cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No landline or internet for 3 days!!!

Kelbob1981

No landline or internet for 3 days!!!

Been told got external fault on landline its been 3 days and its no further forward on been fixed. I have a baby at home and rely on landland to get in touch with hospitals etc. Ive phoned and messaged but seem to be not getting anywhere!!! I just need to know when the fault will be fixed but no one is telling me anything!!! I need this issue sorted or i will be thinking about moving supplyers
1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: No landline or internet for 3 days!!!

Hi @Kelbob1981,

I'm sorry that there is a fault on your landline at the moment and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

Our tests found the external fault on 08/09 and this was raised to our suppliers for further investigation on the same day. Our supplier's estimated response time for external phone faults is 3 working days, so we should receive an update by midnight on 12/09 at the latest. However, being an external fault, if our suppliers are able to investigate and provide an update sooner then they will. Our faults team will be in touch with you once we have this update.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team