cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No landline, no access to Members Centre, and now phone calls being answered - please help

Ian-B

No landline, no access to Members Centre, and now phone calls being answered - please help

I understand that there will be problems in the present situation, but would have expected to be given an alternative to the Community Board (ie get other users to answer) when phones aren't being answered.

My brother has fully functional broadband with you but landline phone won't work.  He hasn;t been able to access Members Centre on website for over 12 months.

Yesterday he reset his password, and still couldn't get in.  I said I would phone for him this morning but you're not taking any calls.

He is firstline response for our 93-year old mother but can't get any calls from Age UK emergency line on his landline and mobile is variable.  How can we fix this.  I have his user name password and landline number.  Be happy for somebody to call me - I have been a PN customer since PN took over from my previous ISP and never had a problem. He seems to get the bad luck!

Screen shot shows what happened when I tired a login using his details - I can still get in ok on my two accounts.

2 REPLIES 2
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: No landline, no access to Members Centre, and now phone calls being answered - please help

Hi @Ian-B  

Thanks for getting in touch, I've escalated this to our support teams so they can look into this for you. Someone will contact you shortly.

Thanks

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: No landline, no access to Members Centre, and now phone calls being answered - please help

Hiya @Ian-B, I am really sorry for the issue with the service.

Can you please send me over a private message with the details of the account this relates to (ie landline number, username or full address including postcode) so that I can take a further look at this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team