cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No land line/broadband since Weds

Boristhedog

No land line/broadband since Weds

We were away Weds (27/8) and returned on Thurs. Our daughter said there had been no broadband since then and it was still not working.  The landline had been ringing but she couldn't hear anything when she answered it. 
There is a peculiar 'two tone' dial tone.  I can ring the landline but nothing can be heard either end when it's answered.  We have unplugged everything, tried the test socket and turned the router off for 2 hours.  Nothing should have changed as far as we are aware.
I have been unable to get through to customer services due to wait times but thought I had raised a ticket online on Thursday, though I can't see this anywhere on the member area when I log in.  We still have no landline or broadband.
Is it me? Is there anything anyone can suggest - not impressed with customer service so far.....
Cheers
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: No land line/broadband since Weds

Hi Boristhedog,
I'm sorry about the lack of response. I can see that you managed to get this raised yesterday and that an appointment has been arranged for Wednesday morning.
Hopefully this should resolve the issue and we'll get your line back up and running.
We'll keep monitoring this on ticket: 90748020.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
pony52

I also have been without a phoneline since last Wednesday and despite raising 2 questions have yet to elicit a response. Is it too much to ask that somebody responds, even a negative response is better than no response at all. At least I then know that someone is aware of my problem!
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi pony52,
Apologies for the delay in responding. I've raised the fault now and the estimated resolution time is by 04/09/2014.
Our Faults team will monitor this on Ticket: 90679604