cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming and outgoing calls

ricky00130
Hooked

No incoming and outgoing calls

This problem existed a few months ago, at first the problem was only unable to receive calls and now I can't even make calls with it. I have talked to a person who guides me to fix the issue but no luck. All I want right now is to book an engineer and get this fixed asap.

7 REPLIES 7
ricky00130
Hooked

Re: No incoming and outgoing calls

No reply for one whole day

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Have you raised a fault by phoning support or using the help menu on the member centre? This forum is not an official channel for reporting faults.

ricky00130
Hooked

I've tried phoning them but one one picks up. Previously the mods were able to raise a ticket for me here.

Mav
Fixes: 514

@ricky00130

Moderators are customers just like yourself with no access to Plusnet Systems.

Hopefully a member of staff will be along soon to offer support,

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there,

Sorry about the lack of staff response on here.

Line tests are indicating the fault may lie at the exchange. I've reported that through to Openreach now. Our faults team will keep you updated via this ticket: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=155358591

Just a heads up, for future reference, you can test your phone line online here and if an external fault is detected it will automatically report it through to Openreach.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ricky00130
Hooked

Thank you for your help, I've tried using that link check many times but it always gives me an error or troubleshoot. The phone seems to be fixed now, thanks again.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for confirming that's resolved. Glad to hear it was fixed quickly after it was reported.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet