cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dialtone.

marios1
Interested

No dialtone.

I have the same problems for a few days know there is no way to be able to report this problem which is very bad for plus net as thy should have a side to be able to report this problems. They have a video to solve this problems before contacting them I have done every thing that they suggest, but the problem persist. At the end of the video the man said if the problem persist give as a call is this stupid or what????????????????? 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title after splitting to own thread.

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 501

Re: No dialtone.

Moderator's note:

Post split from https://community.plus.net/t5/Home-Phone/Excruciating-support-system/td-p/1494386/jump-to/first-unre... for better visibilty and title changed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,478

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your phone service.

I can see you've contacted us and we've arranged an engineer visit. Can you let us know how it goes?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,478

Looking at this again, I can see our suppliers have cancelled the visit because they've identified the problem is related to a common fault in your area. We'll provide an update when we know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team