cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dialtone.

marios1

No dialtone.

I have the same problems for a few days know there is no way to be able to report this problem which is very bad for plus net as thy should have a side to be able to report this problems. They have a video to solve this problems before contacting them I have done every thing that they suggest, but the problem persist. At the end of the video the man said if the problem persist give as a call is this stupid or what????????????????? 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title after splitting to own thread.

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: No dialtone.

Moderator's note:

Post split from https://community.plus.net/t5/Home-Phone/Excruciating-support-system/td-p/1494386/jump-to/first-unre... for better visibilty and title changed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your phone service.

I can see you've contacted us and we've arranged an engineer visit. Can you let us know how it goes?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Looking at this again, I can see our suppliers have cancelled the visit because they've identified the problem is related to a common fault in your area. We'll provide an update when we know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet