Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone

FIXED
Swipe
Grafter
Fixes: 2

No dial tone

Hi, My land line phone suddenly has no dial tone. It was working OK earlier around 3pm. When I call my number from my mobile it says number not recognised. My internet is still working fine though. Please could this be looked at as a matter of urgency as the mobile signal in my rural village is very weak and I can sometimes only get a signal outdoors. My elderly mother relies on my land line to be able to contact me multiple times a day. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Swipe
Grafter

Re: No dial tone

I've just run the line checker from my account. I take it this will now be resolved without me having to do anything else now? "We've found a fault with your phone line. Our engineers will work on the problem you're experiencing. This is usually resolved within 1-3 working days. If this isn't the case, we'll contact you to let you know."
Swipe
Grafter

Fix
My phone line has suddenly started working again
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @Swipe 

Sorry to hear about problems with your landline. Good to hear  that line is working again. I can see  that fault is still with openreach, according to test results - fault is located at exchange. If you will notice that line is not working again, that will most likely mean that engineer is now working to fix it.

You can view this fault ticket here