Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone.

FIXED
JRC11
Dabbler

No dial tone.

No dial tone. I've tested at the master socket test point with a corded 'phone. Can an OCE assist, please?

8 REPLIES 8
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: No dial tone.

Hi @JRC11 

I have looked into your account and updated it with an open ticket regarding your phone issue. 

Take a look here to see the ticket. 

Thanks 

JRC11
Dabbler

Thank you. The eng's report times are prior to me reporting a problem on the forum. The mention of two cabs suggests maintenance work which might explain the xdsl problems of late- now, of course dead. I'll await update.

Thanks again.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for the info @JCR11

I've chased this up with our suppliers now, and I've been advised that we need to arrange an engineer visit to investigate this further. Can you reply to the text message I've sent or the ticket online here with your availability?

Drop us a reply back once you've done that and we'll pick this up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JRC11
Dabbler

I've replied to ticket viz: 'Any day, any time' Thanks.

JRC11
Dabbler

Additional info. Cabling is underground ducting. Engineer should suitably authorised.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for the info.

I've got the appointment booked in, updating your ticket with the date/timeslot and made our suppliers aware of the underground ducting.

Let us know how the visit goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JRC11
Dabbler

Line problems, both 'phone and vdsl OK. Of interest to some members is that after a DLM resync G.inp was applied to both directions.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Fix

Hi @JRC11,

Thanks very much for getting back to us - I'm glad to hear that this fault is resolved now and I'm sorry for any inconvenience that you experienced whilst this was ongoing.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else that you'd like us to look into.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team