cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone or broadband!

DerekUridge

No dial tone or broadband!

We've had no phoneline or broadband service since yesterday morning (22nd). I tried ringing customer services in the evening, but after a 40 minute wiat in a queue, I gave up! I decided to connect my laptop to my phone wifi hotsot to try Plusnet's live chat, but that was closed! I can't say I'm partiularly impressed with the options for contacting Plusnet! Lastly, I tried the phone line test/checker, but that failed with the following message - Oops, something seems to have gone wrong! Our award-winning support team are here to help. Call us on 0800 432 0200. Another 40+ minute wait, I don't think so!

It would be nice if someone from Plusnet could investigate this problem for us. I suspect we have a line fault, but some help would be gratefully received.

Waiting patiently - Derek Uridge

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No dial tone or broadband!

Hi there and sorry for the difficulties you've faced  reporting this with us. 

Despite the feedback the website gave you the fault has been successfully reported to us and has been raised with Openreach engineers. We've been advised to expect a response by the 26th at the latest so we should be able to update you further soon. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DerekUridge

Re: No dial tone or broadband!

Thank you Adam.

Let's hope Openreach can find and fix the problem quickly.

Derek