cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone, and no bill !!!!

tayzi
Dabbler

No dial tone, and no bill !!!!

I have had problems with my phone since Dec with PN. I was connected then 14 days later I was "pinched" by someone else and left PN, I did not do this. So you reconnected me on 31st Dec. Then yesterday the dialling tone went, and people trying to call me are getting a busy signal. The broadband is very slow too.
I should have got my bill this am. Online it says I owe £******* but I have already paid some off this month. As I have not got this months bill I do not know how much to pay.
With regards the phone not working I have tested a corded phone to the socket and again no dial tone. Broadband working although very slow.
Even if u restrict my phone because I cant pay the bill then I should be able to recieve calls and contact PN to pay it.
Any help would be appreciated. I have raised a ticket but over 24hrs later im still waiting.
Thankyou
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No dial tone, and no bill !!!!

Hi Tayzi,
Do you still get no dial tone with just a single corded phone plugged into the test socket, behind the front plate of the master socket where the line comes into the house? If so then there's definitely a line fault there and we'll get it tested and raised for you as soon as you confirm.
tayzi
Dabbler

Re: No dial tone, and no bill !!!!

Hi Matt,
Solved line problem thankyou, but the internet is extremely slow, both with a LAN or wireless its taking around a minute to load  a webpage. It is slow on laptop, wi-fi connections and xbox 360, if we just use one at a time its still the same....slow.
Thanks