cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer support

surfingblue
Interested

No customer support

I have a problem with noise on my landline ( I have tried all the suggested fixes, including sourcing a corded phone to plug straight into the master socket) we also have severe dropping out of the broadband and very flaky wifi, I have tried to ring customer support 08004320200 to report the fault, but after following the prompts, there is a message about online support via this community and the app and the the line goes dead, I have tried this for both tech support and customer services with the same result, perhaps I should say I'm a potential new customer, I'm sure someone would answer then! Any suggestions on how to report the fault
2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 150

Re: No customer support

Welcome to the forums @surfingblue Follow the troubleshooting info on this link: https://www.plus.net/help/phone/

Sorry, you say you have followed all the suggestions - did you complete the 'phone troubleshooter' - if you did, this will have automatically have generated a ticket on the system, and PN will get back to you (on the ticket) as soon as possible.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,512

Re: No customer support

Welcome to our community forums @surfingblue and apologies for the delayed staff response. I'm sorry for the issues with your service. I can see you've got through to us on the phone and an engineer has been out fixing a fault on your line.

I've tested your line today and the tests are all passing with no issues found. Let us know if you have any further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role within Plusnet.
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet